Experience the Real Cowboy Way
On An Historical Wyoming Cattle Ranch
More than a Wyoming dude ranch, we invite you to join us in the activities of our historical, working cattle ranch. You’ll get to enjoy riding, working cattle and camping out under brilliant Wyoming skies, breathing in the fresh mountain air, and taking in the vast beauty of the Bighorn Mountains.
Every Day is a New Adventure
If you like trail riding, you’ll love riding for a purpose. At Klondike, 90% of our spring, summer and fall work is spent horseback and working cattle every day. We also offer amazing Historical Tours, top-notch Fishing & experiences like you’ve never imagined. Yep, every day is a new adventure.
While you help us get our job done, you also get to experience beautiful Wyoming scenery with the amenities of a guest ranch, without riding in single-file lines. Every time there is a job to do, you will be our “right-hand man”, helping gather and trail cattle.
Something For Everyone
- Move cattle on a Real, Working Cattle Ranch
- Sleep Under the Stars on Overnight Camp-outs
- Discover the Past on Historical Tours
Relax & Unwind
- Relax and Soak in Fresh Mountain Air
- Fish Crystal Clear Streams
- Capture Breathtaking Scenery with your Camera
- Unwind Under the Stars in Our Outdoor Hot Tub
- Sit Down with us for Family Style Meals
- Get An Inside View & Become a Part of Wyoming Ranch Life
- Enjoy Modern, Comfortable Accommodations with Rustic Charm